Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+ Tyre
Used as Original equipment on powerfull sports cars, performance coupes and high-performance sedans, the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx vary is for enthusiasts who need nice performance and look. The new SP Sport Maxx 050+ was created in Japan. Building on the performance heritage of our previous flagship performance tyre, the new 050+ incorporates the newest combining and style technologies to deliver supreme performance and luxury for modern high performance passenger vehicles and top-end SUVs. The Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+ options a singular asymmetric tread pattern designed to deliver increased performance, grip and handling in each wet and dry conditions.
As our latest line of flagship tires, the SP SPORT MAXX 050+ incorporates varied kinds of cutting-edge technology in order to realize a high-level balance between handling stability and wet grip performance. These include specialised compounds designed with our proprietary 4D NANO style, a replacement tread pattern and an advanced High-Rigidity Structure that reduces tread deformation.
A few words in addition
SP SPORT MAXX 050+ for SUV additionally incorporates a specialised structure optimized for luxury SUVs with high centers of gravity, reducing the wobble typical of SUVs running at high speeds to realize exceptional handling stability. Next generation 4D compound enhances wet grip - Optimised silicon oxide content exploitation 4D Nano-design from the molecular level up. The high silicon oxide compound improves adhesion to road surface therefore improving wet performance.
Key feautures and advantages of Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
- The best-possible temperature rating of A indicates that this tyre is very proof against heat, maintaining each its performance attributes and structural integrity throughout extended periods of driving in hot weather.
- This tyre's traction rating of AA puts it within the top 17 per cent of tyres, that translates to impressive braking performance in wet conditions, and wonderful handling in all situations
- High-Rigidity Structure helps cut back tread deformation
- High speed rating and very durable
- Innovative asymmetric style delivers exceptional control, grip and steering response in each wet and dry conditions
- High grip shoulder blocks give optimum road contact for high braking force and maximum cornering grip
- Centred straight rib offers maximum riding control with high speed, straight-line stability or sporty handling and maneuvering
- Optimised silicon oxide compound improves adhesion to the road surface for enhanced grip and wet weather performance