Looking for adventure?
For off-road vehicles
- Engineered in Germany, Continental offers premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety
- Especially good directional stability and smooth running performance
- Trusted by leading car manufacturers, including the model Land Rover Defender
High performance for off-road driving
The ContiCrossContact™ AT feels at home on all surfaces. The open shoulder provides very good handling characteristics on off-road terrain. The progressive and wear resistant tread compound creates the potential for high mileage performance. And the three circumferential rows of blocks guarantee that the tire rolls very smoothly and quietly.
- High-performance all-terrain tyre, superb on and off-road performance
- Excellent traction
- Outstanding mileage performance and quiet ride
Especially good directional stability and smooth running performance.
Three circumferential offset staggered blocks enter the road surface smoothly and progressively. This results in exceptional directional stability and extremely smooth and quiet running performance for an all-terrain tyre.
Exceptional braking and traction performance on wet and dry road surfaces.
Rows of siped tread blocks ensure outstanding braking and traction performance on wet surfaces.
Outstanding protection against aquaplaning.
Wide lateral grooves and open shoulders allow excellent water absorption and expulsion. This offers optimal protection against aquaplaning.