Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyre
The new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres tread a new path in performance, safety and driving pleasure - With the release of the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyre, drivers of premium sedans and sports cars are going to be ready to get pleasure from new levels of performance and safety on the road. The new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 options the best levels of handling and safety in its category because of innovative technologies previously reserved for super cars and motorsport tyres only. per Michelin Australia’s director, Cedric Binoit, the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyre is intended to fulfill the best expectations by increasing each aspect of performance so drivers can feel safe on the road without compromising the enjoyment of the drive. Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.
That's why this tyre is the right for you
Excellent steering control and high level of reactivity
- "Dynamic Response" Technology: a hybrid belt of Aramid and Nylon ensures optimum transmission of steering directions onto the road.
- An ultra-reactive Tread Pattern style, adapts continuously to the road, for optimised footprint on the road.
High level of safety on wet roads
- A new mixture of compound with specific “functional elastomers” and hydrophobic silicon oxide provides wonderful wet grip and braking.
- Wide and deep longitudinal grooves guarantee a high level of drain on wet roads.
Coming from co-operation with emblematic automobile makers and from motorsport expertise
- The PILOT SPORT tyreline is co-designed with the most demanding automobile makers (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche).
- The tread pattern style comes from motorsport expertise (Formula E, WEC**, WRC***).
The new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 delivers wonderful handling performance thanks to the utilization of Dynamic Response technology. This technology combines a hybrid aramid and nylon belt to make sure optimum transmission of steering input onto the road as quickly and exactly as possible. The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 introduces an innovative practical elastomer compound and hydrophobic silicon oxide to produce best drain on wet roads. the combination of those technologies provides unbeatable wet performance, together with an astonishing 4m improvement in wet braking versus the competition. The tread pattern and style is impressed by Formula E racing tyres that are ready to handle high speeds, sharp accelerations and turns with tremendous torsion and superb reactive handling in each wet and dry conditions.
- Vehicle kind passenger car
- Usage pdp-details-vehicle-usage-SUMMER
- Width 215
- Height 50
- Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
- Diameter 17
- Load Index 95
- Speed Index W (max. vehicle speed 270 Km/h)