Van-Grip 2 - The resilient. Defy winter.
Resilient winter expert with only one goal: to bring every load through snow and ice to your destination. A worthy addition to the alpine proven Semperit winter tire range. For MPVs, minibuses and light vans. Brings every load through snow and ice to your destination.
- The Semperit quality, provides maximum safety, even under tough conditions
- Improved snow performance
- Fits perfectly for example to Nissan NV400, Renault Master and Opel Movano
The new directional tread pattern promises improved performance on snow-covered and wet surfaces, even under heavy load.
- High number of tread edges: improved snow performance
- Directional tread pattern with wide grooves: good aquaplaning performance.
- Improved rubber compound: reduced rolling resistance
Improved snow performance
- High number of tread edges for improved interlocking on snow-covered roads
- Your advantage: significantly improved grip and shorter breaking distances, even under heavy load
Good aquaplaning performance
- Directional tread pattern with wide grooves for improved water displacement
- Your advantage: safe driving on wet and slushy roads as a result of reduced aquaplaning
Reduced rolling resistance
- Improved rubber compound for excellent grip and reduced rolling resistance.
- Your advantage: lower fuel consumption and therefore very efficient
- Robust designed scuff rib with additional layer of rubber on the sidewall for imroved protection from kerbstone abrasion
- Your advantage: Very economical due to prolonged tire life