Pilot Super Sport - Born from endurance racing for the most exhilarating drive!
- Safety even in the most demanding conditions
- The best dry handling
- Developed with Porsche, BMW M and Ferrari
- THE TWARON® BELT
- DUAL-COMPOUND TECHNOLOGY
- VARIABLE CONTACT PATCH 2.0
ZP: The side of the road is not a fun place. In fact, it can be dangerous. Thankfully, there’s the run flat technology. Run flat tyres allow you to drive for a limited distance and reduced speed after a puncture or other event which caused either a drop in tyre inflation pressure or a complete loss of air pressure. For example, MICHELIN® Zero Pressure (ZP) tyres provide run-flat technology that allows you to drive up to 50 miles at 50 mph with a flat tyre.
(1) Compared with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2. Internal tests carried out in 2010.
(2) The best dry handling. Tests carried out in 2010 and in 2011 by TÜV Sud on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 255/35ZR19Y, compared to its main competitors (available on the European market at the time).
(3) The fastest lap time on a dry track. Tests carried out in 2010 by TÜV on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 235/35ZR19Y, compared to its 5 premium competitors (available on the market at the time).
(4) The world’s fastest cars are equipped with MICHELIN tyres. Bugatti Veyron and Shelby SuperCars exceeded a speed of 250 mph with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2.